- CVE Master Management
CVE Master Management
The responsibility for providing community services and caring for community facilities falls with CVE Master Management Inc. including:
- Security system (including guard stations)
- Transportation (internal trolley and external city bus service)
- Community lighting systems
- Irrigation systems
- Road systems (Century Boulevard, East and West Drive), traffic ways, bike paths and walkways
- Lagoons, lakes, canal systems and waterways
- Providing water, sewage disposal and garbage collection
- Swales, entrances, guardhouses, parks (preserve woodland in the Oakridge area)
- Buildings and structures owned by Master Management (Office building, Le Club Conference and Activities Center as well as the pool, tennis and pickleball courts located in the Tilford area)
- Proving two electric vehicle (EV) charging stations
Keeping CVE Beautiful
CVE Master Management is committed to ensuring that residents have the latest information on all the capital and infrastructure projects in Century Village East (CVE). You can see the latest information on their hard work and how they are ensuring CVE remains a world-class residential destination at Please visit the Keeping CVE Beautiful website for the latest project information.
CVE Master Management Agreement
All 8,508 unit owners share equally in the community services and facilities. Every unit owner signs an agreement with Master Management when they purchase and that agreement can be found in your own condo documents. This CVE Master Management Agreement has nothing to do with the buildings/ associations or any contracts or services provided for the associations. It is an agreement between each unit owner and CVE Master Management directly and applies to care and provision of community services and facilities only. The community consists of 254 buildings and 253 associations.
Board of Directors
The Condominium Owners Organization of Century Village East (COOCVE) Directors elect the 9 CVE Master Management Board Members. These Board Members normally serve a 3-year term, with a rotation of 3 members coming up for election every year. This allows for continuity in the operation of the business. Those Board Members then elect their own officers.
Daily operations are conducted by the Executive Director Vallen A. Smikle, CCIM, LCAM and the professional staff of CVE Master Management, Inc.
The CVE Master Management Board makes all budget and operations decisions for care and maintenance of the community services, facilities and property independent of the COOCVE Directors.