CVE ELECTION TIME
Election time is upon us at Century Village. The Election Committee has been working since October to bring you candidates who will be running for CenClub and Master Management Board of Directors. This year the elections will be operated differently from all previous years due to COVID-19. Therefore, it’s been a learning experience for everyone.
All COOCVE BUILDING DIRECTORS APPOINTED AS OF JANUARY 2020 WHO HAVE AN EMAIL ON FILE WILL RECEIVE A LINK THROUGH BECKER BALLOT TO ACTIVATE AN ACCOUNT TO VOTE ON YOUR OWN COMPUTER FROM YOUR HOME OR WHEREVER YOU ARE.
Please active this account by January 6, 2021 and remember your password. You will receive another email on January 11, 2021 at 9:00 a.m. to start voting which will run through January 14, 2021 at 3:00 p.m. Becker Ballot will be available at: firstname.lastname@example.org OR 877-338-1110 if you need help with logging in.
Wednesday, January 13, 2021 has been set aside for those who do not have a computer only. There will be a designated room in the clubhouse to vote by appointment only. Contact Sheila Pascar, Election Committee Chairperson at 754.264.4404 to receive a designated time. You will not be able to vote in the clubhouse unless you have been given a designated time. Please make sure you have your I.D. and are wearing a mask. The candidates elected to CenClub and Master Management will be announced Tuesday, January 19, 2021 at the COOCVE Meeting on Zoom.
REMINDER: The Candidates ’Forum will take place on Thursday, January 7, 2021 over zoom from 2 to 4:30 pm.
- Each candidate will have up to two (2) minutes to make their presentation.
- After the presentation, the Election Committee will ask questions to each candidate.
- The candidate will have one (1) minute to respond to each question asked.
- This procedure will continue for each of the candidates.
- The Election Committee will have a moderator and timekeeper for the presentations.
IMPORTANT COVID-19 UPDATES
SIGN UP FOR CVE EMAIL UPDATES
- Get ready for your 2nd COVID shot January 24, 2021
- Master Management Board of Directors Meeting: January 21, 2021 January 24, 2021
- Board Certification Seminar 12:00 – 2:00 pm, Tuesday, Feb. 9, 2021 on ZOOM January 22, 2021
- Please click below for the CVE Master Management 2019 Operating Budget Report and a breakdown of how your money was spent:
2019 Master Management Operating Budget Report
- Information on Guest/Companion/Contractor Passes: CVE Passes
- Long-term Lease Documents
- Important Phone Numbers
- Commissioner Bernie Parness: Click here to contact