The 2021 COOCVE Election Committee has begun the task of preparing for the Elections that will
be held on Tuesday, January 19, 2021. Please submit your questions for the Candidates’ Forum
by December 14th at 3:00 PM in a sealed envelope by mail or hand delivered to the Master
Management Office, 3501 West Drive (next to Le Club) or electronically to Sheila Pascar, Election
Committee Chair, at email@example.com.
The Election Candidates’ Forum will take place on Thursday, January 7, 2021 over Zoom from 2:00 PM to 4:30 PM.
Each candidate will have up to two (2) minutes to make their presentation. After the presentation, the Election Committee will ask questions to each candidate. The candidate will have one (1) minute to respond to each question asked. This procedure will continue for each of the candidates. The Election Committee will have a moderator and timekeeper for the presentations.
Candidates for Master Management:
Master Management Board has four (4) open positions. The three candidates with the highest
votes will each serve a three-year term and the fourth candidate will serve a one-year term.
- Patricia Bidol-Padva
- Lester Gerson
- Joann Hall
- Joseph Maney
- Eli Okun
- Barbara Snyder
IMPORTANT COVID-19 UPDATES
SIGN UP FOR CVE EMAIL UPDATES
- VIRTUAL – Thanksgiving ABC Exercise Challenge November 24, 2020
- Master Management Board of Directors Meeting: November 19, 2020 November 24, 2020
- City of Deerfield Beach Residential CARES COVID Relief Program Deadline Approaching November 18, 2020
- Please click below for the CVE Master Management 2019 Operating Budget Report and a breakdown of how your money was spent:
2019 Master Management Operating Budget Report
- Information on Guest/Companion/Contractor Passes: CVE Passes
- Long-term Lease Documents
- Important Phone Numbers
- Commissioner Bernie Parness: Click here to contact